We are seeking to hire a Programme Assistant who will be responsible for the smooth running of the administrative functions of the team. The Programme Assistant makes an important contribution to the achievement of FSD Africa’s strategy by freeing up the team staff to focus on the substantive technical content of their roles
The Programme Assistant works closely with the assigned teams to ensure that timely and quality support is given to all staff and key stakeholders (e.g. consultants, implementing partners, important contacts).
Qualifications and Education
• An undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
• Proficiency in standard computer applications including Microsoft Office, design software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Canva etc) is an added advantage.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• At least 3 years administration work experience; a focus on project administration will be an added advantage.
• Proven, strong organisational skills, including the ability to self-start, prioritise and proactively respond to evolving/ unfolding demands
• Ability to build sustainable work relationships with internal and external partners to meet own and departmental KPIs.
• Proven writing and editing skills with a strong command of English, and an ability to convey complex ideas in a creative, clear, direct, and lively style
• Ability to prioritise, work well under pressure and capably handle/juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
• Ability to rapidly analyse and integrate diverse information from varied sources into conclusions and recommendations.
• A creative, independent thinker.
For more information and details, please download the job description document.
To apply, submit your application by close of business on 12th May 2022 through the FSD Africa hiring portal here