We are seeking to hire for the position of a Procurement Officer who will be responsible for implementing FSD Africa’s procurement strategy for the timely, cost-effective acquisition of goods and services that results in added value to FSD Africa and meet the standards of international best practice and FSD Africa regulations.
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration, or any other related field
- Full or Partial qualification in CIPS
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- 2-3 years of procurement management experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Experience in working with the donor community
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems
- Languages: English, Swahili, and/or other African languages
For more information and details, please download the job description document.
To apply, submit your application by close of business on 15 April 2022 through the FSD Africa hiring portal here