We are seeking to hire for the position of a Portfolio Risk Analyst who will be responsible for conducting pre and post-investment risk management, investment-specific compliance and fund administration responsibilities under the guidance and supervision of the Portfolio Risk Manager.
Qualifications, Education and Skills Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Investments, Law or related discipline
- Relevant professional qualification and/or post-graduate qualification in risk management
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- At least 3-5 years of risk management/compliance experience in a financial markets organization with a demonstrated track required in quantitative and qualitative risk analysis, project management and building relationships
- Knowledgeable on business and investment principles
For more information and details, please download the job description document.
To apply, submit your application by close of business on 4th April 2022 through the FSD Africa hiring portal here