Date: 09 September 2021
Time: 02:00pm EAT
By 2025, more than a third of global assets under management could be ESG-aligned. However, just 3% of sustainable investment is directed towards Africa. What steps can be taken to ensure sustainable finance reaches its potential in Africa and just how high can that potential reach?
Join us and the London Stock Exchange in this live webinar as we discuss the actions investors, businesses and policymakers can take to mobilise finance in Africa to deliver lasting benefits for profits, people, and planet. Together with a panel of experts, we will explore the features of sustainable finance that make it uniquely well-suited to African markets, the barriers that need to be overcome to increase investment flows, and examples of successful efforts from across the continent.
- Raghav Gandhi – Chief Investment Officer, Acorn
- Evans Osano – Director, Capital Markets, FSD Africa
- Amaka Nsofor – Executive Director, Debt Capital Markets, Standard Chartered
- Modupe Famakinwa – Head of Corporate Funding, Africa Finance Corporation
- Manuel Leanza – Sales Director EMEA, Refinitiv, an LSEG business