Date: 23 February 2021
Time: 12pm EAT
We have completed a scoping study on the feasibility of a Green Bond Market in Ghana, and are hosting this webinar to educate participants on Green Bonds and share insights from the scoping study. We also aim to communicate the viability of a Green Bond Market in Ghana and establish a baseline for the take-off of the market.
We will take you through:
- Descriptions of a Green Bond
- Benefits to Issuers and Investors
- Green Bonds in Africa & Emerging Markets
- Viability of Green Bonds in Ghana
- Barriers to Issuing Green Bonds
Through this collaboration, we hope to build thought-leadership for FSD Africa in Ghana.