Invitation to Tender: Design and Development of the FSD Network Intranet
FSD Africa (FSDA) wishes to identify a consultant/consultancy firm (the “Consultant”) with good programming and graphics design skills to design and develop the FSD Network Intranet (the” Service”). This will be the second phase of the website revamp process which began late last year.
The consultant will design and develop an appealing and interactive intranet that will be used by more than 200 members of staff. The consultant will also revamp the network products currently housed under the private member’s area of the website and integrate them seamlessly into the intranet. The project is expected to be completed by April 2018.
The Consultant will be expected to deliver the following 3 parts;
- Part I: Revamp of the Private Members Sections’ of the FSD Africa Website
- Part II: Design and development of the FSD Network Intranet
- Part III: Maintenance and quality assurance
Your proposal should contain:
- Names and CV/s (as an annex, maximum 3 sides of A4 each, tailored to the Consultancy) of key individual/s proposed, together with details of proposed team structure, including clear roles and responsibilities of key team member/s;
- Summary of experience in similar assignments demonstrated by providing links of relevant work, including functioning intranets designed for large organisations that can give a good indication of the style and design consultant plans to employ for this assignment. In case of information sensitivity, the consultant is free to provide mock-ups/pdf of previous work done as opposed to links;
- A description of your understanding of the objectives of the Consultancy and role of the Consultant as outlined in these Terms of Reference;
- A description of how your firm intends to fulfil the Services within the suggested timeline;
- A budget breakdown for both professional fees and reimbursable expenses, including daily fee rates for each consultant proposed.
Your proposal, which should not exceed five pages in length (excluding annexes), should be sent by email to FSDA at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line `FSD Network Intranet’ no later than 1200 (EAT) 2nd February 2018.