Expression of Interest: Development Capital Specialists
FSDA is currently building a permanent team for its Development Capital activities. While the team starts to take shape, there is an ongoing need to build pipeline, evaluate opportunities, structure investments and support deal negotiation.
Consultants wishing to be considered for short-listing will need to demonstrate some/all of the following:
- A good appreciation of the transformative role that concessional capital can play in financial market development
- Expertise in fund investment, private equity or venture capital
- Experience of working with one or more different financing instruments – equity, debt, convertible instruments, guarantees etc.
- Experience of financial industry sectors relevant to FSDA, including:
- Supply chain finance
- Housing finance
- Alternative credit
- Payments and remittances
- Agriculture finance
- Capital markets
- Specialist funds
- Experience of working across sub-Saharan Africa, preferably also in fragile and conflict affected states
- Networks in the development capital industry – e.g. with Development Finance Institutions, impact investment, fintech investment, microfinance investment etc.
- Understanding of emerging financial sector development trends
Your EOI, which should not exceed 3 sides of A4 (font size 11) should be sent to email@example.com under a subject line reading “Expression of interest: Development Capital Specialists’’ and must be received by FSDA no later than 1200 (EAT) Friday 20 April 2018.