Results Measurement Specialists
FSD Africa is growing strongly – in staff numbers, geographic footprint and funds under management. We are looking to hire two Results Measurement Specialists to join our Nairobi-based team. You will be working to implement effective measurement, demonstration of performance and adaptive management of FSD Africa’s fast-expanding programme.
Specific objectives and activities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Support FSD Africa’s project due diligence initiatives.
- Work with partners to establish and implement MRM plans.
- Manage impact studies including routine outcome monitoring initiatives.
- Support Value for Money (VfM) assessment initiatives.
- Facilitate both internal and external learning. Contribute to the review and refinement of FSD Africa’s MRM approach.
- Contribute to the review and refinement of FSDA’s MRM approach.
Download the Job Description: 19-03-20 Job Description – Results Measurement Specialists
You can submit your application online at www.adeptsystems.co.ke. This will require you to create a profile and in addition attach your detailed CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements, indicating your current and expected remuneration.
Applications must be received by close of business 24 April 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.