Communications Assistant Manager
At FSD Africa we believe we can make a stronger contribution to the access to finance agenda across sub-Saharan Africa by better telling the story of our work and the impact we deliver. We are therefore looking for a creative and committed communications professional to join our Nairobi-based team and help us design and disseminate content powerful enough to deliver transformative change.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will:
- Contribute to the implementation of FSD Africa’s communication strategy
- Create written, visual or audio content that delivers against the communications plan and supports our brand campaigns
- Lead on the organization and delivery of roundtables, workshops and flagship events.
- Support the development of an exciting and informative presence through our online platforms
- Proactively develop a network of external relationships including with the FSD Network, Development Partners and key national, regional and sector communications specialists
Who are we looking for?
You will be a professional with at least three years of experience and a strong background in communications, preferably in the development and/or for financial services sectors. You will be an excellent writer and relationship-builder with team members and partners. You will also be a fast-learner and unafraid to try new ways to engage our audiences with content. Most of all, you will be passionate about using communications as a strategic tool to change mindsets and behaviors.
You can download the full Job Description here: 19-04-04 Communications Assistant Manager JD
How do I apply?
You can apply online at www.adeptsystems.co.ke
You will be asked to upload your CV, a cover letter (we want to know why you believe you are a right fit for the team) and your salary expectation.
Deadline for submission is Friday 3rd May, 5 pm EAT.
If you have any questions about the application or the job position, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org