EOI: Pan-African Financial Sector Development Specialists
FSDA is looking to build a panel of specialist advisers on whom it can call on for short term consultancy assignments or for draw-down (i.e. retained consultant) arrangements. This call for Expressions of Interest (EOI) is aimed at pre-qualifying consultants so as to facilitate procurement for assignments that are anticipated in the future.
FSDA seeks specialist advisers who:
1. By virtue of their location and prior experience, have deep and credible relationships in financial markets in particular countries in sub-Saharan Africa;
2. Are thematic specialists in credit markets development, agriculture finance, retail payments, and capital markets development and/or inclusive finance generally;
3. Are impact specialists who could manage project-level impact evaluations but also support an FSD-wide consultative process to establish a more harmonised approach to impact evaluation.
EOI should include;
• name, full CV
• your place of business and area of expertise
• a short statement (maximum 1 side of A4) of why you believe you have the right qualifications to help FSDA in the stated area
• a statement describing your availability, e.g. preferred length of assignment, willingness to travel, availability in the next 12-18 months
• your current daily fee rate (applicable for at least 12 months)
• any other information that you believe should be taken into account in the pre-qualification process
Your EOI, which should not exceed 3 sides of A4 (font size 10) in total (excluding CV) should be sent by email to email@example.com under a subject line reading ‘Expression of Interest: Pan-African Financial Sector Specialists’.
Click here to get full details of the EOI.
Expressions of interest must be received by FSDA no later than 1200 (EAT) Friday 18 March 2016