Expression of Interest – Project Management Office for Rwanda Banking Skills Development
The Rwanda Bankers Association (RBA), Financial Sector Deepening Africa (FSDA), and Access to Finance Rwanda (AFR) wish to identify and contract a consultant or consultancy firm to perform the role of Project Manager for establishment of the Rwanda banking and financial sector skills development programme.
The scope will include:
- Set up the PMO and ensure that it is appropriately resourced
- Initiate the procurement process for an international professional banking skills examining and certification partner who will support the development of an entry-level conversion qualification curriculum and accreditation benchmarks
- Coordinate the design and development of entry-level conversion curriculum for banking skills training
- Develop a business plan, including a budget and roadmap for the project
- Develop policies and procedure manuals for activities that will be undertaken
- Develop the programme’s intervention logic and logical framework; monitor progress against milestone indicators and deliver agreed periodic reports
- Develop, in consultation with the project steering committee, the Rwanda Institute of Financial Services; define its mandate, develop the legal framework and initiate the process for its establishment and operationalization.
Your EOI should not exceed 3 sides of A4 (font size 11), excluding CVs, company brochures etc. EOIs should be sent to email@example.com under a subject line reading `Project Management Office for Rwanda” no later than 1200 (EAT) 9th November 2015