EOI: Consultancy Services for Credit Markets Diagnostic for the United Republic of Tanzania
FSD Africa (“FSDA”) in partnership with FSD Tanzania (“FSDT”) and in collaboration with CGAP and the Centre for Affordable Housing Finance (“CAHF”) wishes to engage a consultant or consulting firm to conduct a Credit Markets Diagnostic in Tanzania in order to produce a comprehensive analytical report on Tanzania’s credit markets. The diagnostic will cover all credit providers (both bank and non-bank), all credit product types and all key category of credit user. It is primarily intended for the Bank of Tanzania who supports and will be involved in key aspects of the project.
FSDA and FSDT invite eligible consultants and/or firms to indicate their interest in conducting the Diagnostic. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the task.
At a minimum, the EOI should contain (maximum 5 pages A4, excluding CVs and accompanying firm profiles):
- Name of individual(s)/firm and place of business
- Contact information (email, Skype)
- A short description of your individual/firm expertise in relation to the Project scope, including description of similar assignments undertaken
- A short description of the manner in which you propose to perform the assignment
- CVs of key team members proposed, tailored to the assignment (maximum 3 pages each). Note – the inclusion of CV/s that demonstrate local participation/partnership is encouraged
- Daily rates, location (city, country) and availability in early 2017 for all team members proposed
Consultants may associate with other individuals/firms to enhance their qualifications.
Your EOI should be emailed to FSDA at firstname.lastname@example.org under a subject line reading “Expression of Interest: Tanzania Credit Markets Diagnostic”. It should be received by 1700hrs (EAT) on Wednesday 11th January 2017. A short list will be prepared by FSDA and FSDT within two weeks of EOI closure date. Shortlisted consultants will be invited to submit a detailed technical and financial proposal before the end of January 2017.
Questions or comments in respect to this EOI should be directed to FSDA at email@example.com no later than Monday 19th December 2016.